The drop/add period is the period following initial registration when students may make class schedule adjustments. Drop/add dates are 72 hours after the scheduled course begins. Courses can be dropped or added during drop/add without penalty.
Failure to attend a class does not constitute a drop or at the Registrar's Office.
The drop/add procedure is as follows:
1) Secure a drop/withdrawal form located in Populi.
2) Complete the form online or return the form to the Registrar’s Office.
Students should consult the Registrar’s Office or check the Academic Calendar in the Academic Catalog to determine the last day of withdrawal.
Failure to drop/withdraw or to change a class properly will result in a student receiving a failing grade for the class. To add a course, students should register to attend the desired class with the Registrar’s office.
Students can petition the drop/add policy for these circumstances:
• Students with disabilities who need to drop a course due to disability-related reasons.
• Students who can document extenuating circumstances that have occurred since the course began.
• Students who need to drop after the last day of classes who are seeking a retroactive drop that is not for medical reasons.
Students who wish to petition the drop/add policy shall submit their petition request in writing to the Registrar’s office.
To officially withdraw from the College, a student must begin the process in the Registrar’s Office. The student must fill out a formal notice of withdrawal and obtain the signature of the Director of Admissions. Refunds will be made only to students withdrawing from school (not individual classes) on the prorated schedule published in the Academic catalog.
Students who have remained inactive in their courses for a period of six months will be withdrawn from the College by the Registrar's Office.